Jeffrey and Joses Messy Work

Welcome to visit our Messy Work, we are pretty sure our work will amaze you!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Football - By Jeffrey (Y4 Classwork)

A week ago, I was in the playground with my grumpy old football myself, my friends were in the other corner playing with their new special football. I wanted to play with them but they wouldn't let me becasue I didn't have the new football like them.

When I returned home I asked my mum if I could have a new football but she kept saying "No".

The next day when I was in the playground I found a football in the corner, which was very dark. I suddenly have a feeling to steal it, so I followed my feeling and stole it. When I was doing my homework I felt guilty about it, I tried to think about good things, but it kept coming to me, so I just had to get rid of it - I threw it out of the window.

Suddenly someone knocked my door and came in, it was my mum. She was holding a brown bag in it was a new football wrapped in plastic. I quickly opened it.

I held the ball in my hands when I went to school the next day. When the other gang saw it they quickly invite me to join them.